In our latest blogs, we’ve provided information about making your home accessible to those in wheelchairs. You can discover additional information about residential wheelchair lifts with the resources below.
- For more information on making your home more accessible, take a look at this guide from HowStuffWorks.
- USA Today offers tips and cost estimates for adapting your home to make it wheelchair accessible.
- This article from Seniors-Moving-Forward.com provides additional information on improving accessibility in your home.
- You can learn more about preparing your home for a disabled individual with this article from RevolutionHealth.com.
- If an elderly parent with limited mobility will soon be moving into your home, take a look at this article to find information on how you can prepare your home.
To learn more about the products and services that we provide, call Apex Elevator Corporation today at (888) 903-5097.